10.14.2007

take that, you, you..,....people who won't hire me.


My 2nd article for Hollywood Today was #1 on Google News for awhile today. It's still the number one article on the film "Sleuth," for which I wrote up an interview with Jude Law. Good times.
****************
Jude Law Reinvents Michael Caine, Again, in “Sleuth”
Hollywood Today Newsmagazine, CA - 6 hours ago
By Loren Lankford HOLLYWOOD, CA (Hollywood Today) 10/14/07 – Jude Law is more than just a pretty face. After revamping the title role in the remake of ...
Role reversal: Actor Michael Caine stars in remake of 'Sleuth' MetroWest Daily News
'Sleuth': The Michael Caine and Jude Law show PopMatters
Michael Caine on Sleuth CanMag
The Oregonian - OregonLive.com - Playbill.com
all 48 news articles »

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Good job with the Sleuth. Great news. You inspired me btw with this. I'm now blogging non-anonymously at laurensimpson.vox.com -- I loved your myyearbook article which prompted me to get some truth out there.

What are you doing thursday? Hit me up via email or fcbk or phone.