12.22.2007

gloria gaynor.


georgia is pure bliss for me. got my tea (thanks, kend), netflix and menthols.

except that i am being bad about my freelance work (but i might quit anyways, im having a lot of mixed feelings lately.)

sally's snoozing and ive cleaned the place up. i need to wrap some christmas presents though.
ah- so good to be home, as always.

there are a few things to be upset about but i'm not going to write about them here. i do wish a few more people wanted to see me but apprently people are pretty busy or they just dont care as much as i thought (or in some cases, as they acted like they were.)
i have TOO MANY people in my life that run so hot and cold that i have absolutley no clue how to read them and thats really hard for me sometimes.

meanwhile, the guy im liking right now is totally unavailable and being here doesnt make me focus on it any less.
(more so, prob.)

i planned on buying myself a new laptop this christmas (mine is about to turn 5 years old and its a little slow) but i wonder if i really NEEEEED it. i dont know. this one still works so maybe i could do something decent with it.

my nails are awesome. (midnight blue fakies)
UO has me broke.
im tired, i havent slept in since i got here.
i saw TWO movies yesterday, which ya know makes me happy.
elissa has a cool quote book.

heres a few good ones:

"I'm astounded by people who want to know the universe when it's hard enough to find your way around Chinatown."
-woody allen

""I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens."
-wa

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."
-bill cosby

No comments: