2.26.2008

muzix.



sorry i'm like perez hilton right now. i kind of forgot my blog for awhile and wanted to update some stuff. mostly, i'm trying to cheer myself up. that lunch last friday (oh, we'll talk about that when i'm ready) has totally shook me up and i'm having more trouble than i had originally bargained for dealing with.

but, alas. there are the tunes. if you check out my crackspace page you will see my calander. if that was really my calander, i'd the be the coolest/happiest person in the world. but its actually just my wish list of shows to see in NY. i'm too broke (and have no one to go with) to actually see everything.

the thing i'm the most excited about right now is the night i have dubbed "athens night," march 26th at T5. we've got the whigs and the drive by truckers and i cant wait. i'm also crossing my fingers 5 times over that i will get to go to the spoon show with "special guests.' my interest is peaked....

too bad i'm outta town for the say hi and wintersleep shows. and i wanted to see vampire weekend in GA (catch the buzz out of town, it's better) but i'm going to just miss it on my way back to NY.

currently cant stop listening to: band of horses, the new weepies album, rilo kiley, missy higgins, the whigs, R.E.M. and eisley.
i'm such a ____.

No comments: