3.13.2008

all that, plus one.


i dont change my profiles on myspace or facebook much. its prob a little pointless i have them at all but i want to be able to get in touch with/find people when needed. plus, the only people i know who arent on these social networking sites arent there because they are entirely "too cool" and in case you havent noticed, dear friends, loren is NOT too cool...for anything.

i want to share this beautiful pic with you, taken by the divine sallyann, which has taken the place of my old facebook shot. i seem to gain flack for putting not-of-my-face shots but its more than anything because my fave pics just really arent of my face. nothing to get all woe is me about, i just dont like myself in pictures much. almost all of the photos i like of myself, i took and im assuming thats because i spent lots of time practicing and could take 20 before getting a good one, i venture i would never ask another to endure. actually, josh and i did a photo shoot once where the dude must have taken 40 bad photos of me in a row but when i grabbed the camera from him and turned it on myself, i was able to get 3 in a row i modestly liked. what is that? for me, i think its a comfort thing.

the sad thing about that, of course, is that the best photos are the ones that arent posed but that are caught in the moment. laughing, crying, pensive,...whatever, really. so, here you have it, friends. the latest of the greatest of nearly 400 collective shots we took on vacay.

No comments: