3.02.2008

vacay.


i'm currently in sandestin with the girls. vacationing in weddingness, happiness and a little bit of work. you know me...cant go anywhere without brining some kind of work with me and i've spent my first full day here finishing up some stuff for EW. i think i've missed the beach at this point but hoping to get some R&R in this week, for sure. it's pretty warm here (in the 70's most parts of the day) and the house we're are it can only be described as INSANE.

slept in a king size bed last night which was crazy, watched a cute film from my netflix (FINALLLLY), "ira & abbey" and bought a heaping pile of food from wal-mart to keep me fed on the cheap while i'm here. i grilled out last night, completley on my own which im totally proad of. trying to reel off some crazy times i've been having in NY, both emotionally (over a boy, duh and work) and not looking forward to the confrentation one of my flatmates so kindly threw upon me hours before i flew out.

we've made no 'plans' which both excites me and (with my anal side) makes me a little nervous too. waiting right now to be picked up from starbux where i've been the past 3 hours, missing out on the day, being a little cold but feeling accomplished as well. apparently phone service down here really sucks and theres been so miscommunications, so i've beend waiting quite a while. thats what one car, 4 bad phones and everyone doing their own thing does to you.

i didnt mean to just make 4 perfect little paragraphs and i dont think it will reflect itself that way once posted but i'm going to end the celebration here and just say....lets hope for good times ahead. loren needs it, friends.

No comments: