4.27.2008

shameless.

funny/smart british comedy. (fun fact: james mcavoy met his wife, anne-marie duff, when they both starred on the show)
get into it.

"Gemma. Who's a lot better-looking than I am. So why weren't you looking at her?"

"Because you think like that and Gemma doesn't. Because Gemma is dancing for an audience and you're dancing like there's nobody else in the room. Your life's not straightforward, Fiona, and a little bit of that travels with you but you don't stop it showing. You're not fake. You're not vain. You're not lost, so you don't need finding. You're not trapped so you don't need springing. I tell you, this whole town belongs to the fucking Gemmas of the this world and I'm sick of the fucking sight of them. I swear to God, Fiona. You're just..you make me wanna enjoy my life."

No comments: