11.14.2008

trying to shake it off.

they cut 25 jobs at EW yesterday. tons of people i care about are now jobless, like me. like ive been basically since graduation. in a field thats going nowhere. in the last week, one of my friends has gotten engaged, one is pregnant (its a boy!) and one is moving to france in a month. what the f am i doing with my life? no job, no home, def no relationship to speak of. feeling v lost right now, my friends. and i know its mostly the EW thing setting me off but i'm having trouble shrugging it off this time. i feel an urgency unlike ever before to "figure it out." on the same coin, trying (as always) not to make myself nuts.

also: i fear for the life of me returning to NY with no money, no job prospects and back to that horrible flat (the girl currently occupying my room says the place has been a mess since i left. niiiiiiice)

thanks for letting me have some self-indulgent self pity. ha.

No comments: