1.05.2009

we all have days like this.



sorry i've been a bit MIA. lots of work to do before i leave for France...of course all i want to do is read, walk around town and eat glorious southern food. oh, and sleep. yeah. had to wake up at 7:30 this morning and after two weeks of sleeping in let me just tell you, it wasnt pretty. feeling odd being back in the office but will hopefully check off my to do list this week. last night saw Matt's 2 year ATL anniversary which we celebrated with drinks at a new bar. said goodbye to Shawn, if only for three weeks and eyed the suspicious return of a dear friends former lover. oh, how we torture each other. SOW, it seems a certain someone has left georgia without so much as a wave. i hope your sunny life is well composed, my dear. i promise its all sticky heart but sincere smiles from this spot.

and: got Ra's new book in the mail today. its out in a few months, if you can believe it. also waiting for the media blitz that will be Josh's tome. dudes, seriously need to get my books on the shelves, money to my lenders and my foot out of my mouth.

No comments: