2.09.2009

felicity, [love.]





so nice that someone wrote a show that fit so perfectly in my heart. when i get a home, i want to rewatch again, its time. i believe felicity made me feel real and qualified and not...ya know, weird. its just a fully realized show and its a shame not more people got on board. this scene, ah man. i'd forgotten.

"The truth is, I can't be with you like this. I mean, I know I said that I could, but I can't. I just can't compromise myself like that. I mean, I'm an emotional person. I feel things and I need to be able to get upset, and talk about how I'm feeling. I mean, that's just, that's who I am, and I can't change it. I don't want to. And the thing is, you knew that, you knew it, and you still pursued me. Because you want something with me. You just aren't strong enough to have it. Which in a way makes you a coward. And the saddest part is that, one day you're going to wake up, and you're going to realize what you missed and its going to be too late." - Felicity

No comments: